one love remains forever

 

ONE LOVE

Love is the only treasure on earth

That counts hen you’re down and out;

Love is the magic and splendor of God

No heartaches of earth can rout;

It mellows and grows-and deepens with time-

Through struggle and heartaches that mount-

When fortunes and friends are lost or astray,

On love is the treasure that counts.

                                 -Michael Dubina.

 

GOD’S LOVE

God walks in the garden of the beautiful flower,

And soars in the heavens with the loveliest sparrow,

The sunlight He’s given, to you and to me.

The dew of the morning, a breeze for the tree.

Each thing was created in wonder…and love.

And touched by the Master from Heaven above.

                                 -Katherine Smith Matheney.

 

GENTLE LOVE

A whisp of wind,

A glimmer of gold,

The hand of God

Of love unfolds,

 

Raindrops of hope,

Dewdrops of care,

Gentle reminders,

God’s Hand everywhere.

-Mary ppederson.

 

HIS LOVE

His love is like and ocean.

Or a calm and peaceful sea,

His love dates form creation,

It envelops you and me.

 

We can never overtake it,

We can never; use it up,

It is boundless, it is endless,

And it overflows our cup.

               -Bess A. Fountain.

 

 

 

SCHOOL

 

S   is for sincerity.

C   is for capacity.

H   is for honesty.

O   is for obedience.

O   is for orderliness.

L    is for leaning.

 

FRIEND SHIP

 

Some like gold ship,

Some like silver ship,

Some like bronze ship,

But the boys of Don Bosco

Like only one ship

That is “Friendship”.

 

LOVE IS ALL

 

I love my country

     Because I am an Indian;

I love my school,

     Because it makes me a great man;

I love my teachers,

     Because they make me reach high;

I love my parents,

     Because they love me too.

 

 

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக

Fifty steps to a happy marriage life

 50 steps to a happy marriage life  Start each day with a kiss. *    Wear your wedding ring at all times. *    Date once a week. *    ...